Transporting your yacht
You can help us.
Before we can transport your yacht, you should make sure that:
- any loose items are securely stored away;
- all private possessions and items of value are removed;
- dinghies and outboards are securely fastened and, if necessary, stowed separately on the truck;
- any reserve canisters are empty;
- LCD screens that are not installed permanently are packed separately;
- motorboat cockpit tarps are removed or secured since they are usually not designed for transportation.
Shrink-wrapping is recommended for newer yachts.